Choose Between Two Options
- $48 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart rental (up to a $96 value)
- $90 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals (up to a $192 value)
Customers who redeem their round on a weekday receive a complimentary lunch for two or four.
Miry Run Country Club unravels across a 6,657-yard track of tight fairways and fast greens to form its 18-hole, par 72 golf course. Groves of trees line the relatively narrow fairways throughout the course, placing a premium on accurate tee shots and precision golf cart driving so that players aren’t forced to test out prototypes of golf bag flotation devices in the water hazards. With three tee options, the course offers a fair par-hunting test for clubbers of all abilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,657 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.0 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 127 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options